Public Action: Documents, Right to Information and Correspondence with Public Officials
28 November, 2008
- Road Widening FAQ's: Common questions about road widening answered.
- Workshop on July 4th, 2009: "What's Happening in Bangalore? Meeting the challenge of Protecting Lives, Livelihoods, Public spaces and Our Commons!" Download invitation. Read report.
- Padayatra by the Citizens (- Sunday Apr 26, 10:30 am Lalbagh West Gate (view poster) (download PDF of poster: English - 109 KB, Kannada - 95 KB)
- Support an Appeal to Stop, Consult and Redesign Bangalore Metro - 23 April 2009
- Report on the Heritage Walk organised on 08 February 2009, by Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritagev (INTACH)-Bangalore Chapter in collaboration with Environment Support Group (ESG) and The Avenue Road Commercial Association (TARCA). (Download PDF - 61.2 KB)
- Report on the Cycle Inclusive Workshop organised on 31st January 2009, by Bangalore Metropolitan Land Transport Authority (BMLTA), EMBARQ, Interface for Cycling Expertise (I-CE), City Connect and RideACycle Foundation (RAC-F). (Download PDF - 84.7 KB)
- Report on the November 29th, 2008 "Campaign to Reclaim Bengaluru." PDF file.
- Flyer (PDF file) for and call to join the Namma Raste protest on November 29th, 2008 at Town Hall.
- Namma Raste newsletter, including a report on November 9th's walk and press clippings of the same. (November 10th, 2008) Download PDF
- Report of the workshop held on July 19th, 2008 entitled "Namma Raste: Reclaiming Bangalore's roads." (Download PDF - 1.48 MB) Open letter to take the intiative forward. (PDF - 490 KB)
- Report of the Public Consultation on Road Widening - Dec 20th 2007. Download the PDF
- Letter to the BMP Comissioner regarding tree felling; April 11, 2005
- Petition to the Governor and CM; April 2005